Welcome to the Employee Portal!
Welcome to the Helping Hand Employee Portal! Here you will find links to commonly accessed websites, employee birthdays, anniversaries and agency news. We have plans to add additional functionality in the near future.
The mission of Helping Hand Center is to assist persons with disabilities to achieve their highest level of independence through quality programs and services.
The vision of Helping Hand Center is that people with disabilities and their families will select Helping Hand for rehabilitative services because of its ability to provide high quality, flexible and appropriate services that achieve desired outcomes.
Perspectives EAP Orientation Video
Employees can now access an online orientation video with details about what is offered through the EAP. To access the orientation video, click here and enter "HHR500" for the user name and "perspectives" for the password.
|Mindy Harris - April 2||Isaac Oyagbola - April 7|
|Julisa Beam - April 15||Sally Wilson-Gamble - April 15|
|Kimberly Peyton-Reyes - April 16||Donna Olund - April 18|
|Dominique May - April 19||Shimeshia Green - April 22|
|Will Hautamaki - April 22||Cristina Gonzales - April 27|
|Rosemarie Burns - April 27||Sarah Blanas - April 29|
Computer Password Requirements
Here are the guidelines for choosing a password for your network account:
- Passwords may not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
1) English uppercase characters (A through Z)
2) English lowercase characters (a through z)
3) Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
4) Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Passwords expire after 90 days and must be changed.