Welcome to the Employee Portal!
Welcome to the Helping Hand Employee Portal! Here you will find links to commonly accessed websites, employee birthdays, anniversaries and agency news. We have plans to add additional functionality in the near future.
The mission of Helping Hand Center is to assist persons with disabilities to achieve their highest level of independence through quality programs and services.
The vision of Helping Hand Center is that people with disabilities and their families will select Helping Hand for rehabilitative services because of its ability to provide high quality, flexible and appropriate services that achieve desired outcomes.
Perspectives EAP Orientation Video
Employees can now access an online orientation video with details about what is offered through the EAP. To access the orientation video, click here and enter "HHR500" for the user name and "perspectives" for the password.
|Paulina Snopek - May 3||Linda Coleman - May 5|
|Alana Bravo - May 10||Marcus Williams - May 10|
|Joy Ann Riggi - May 11||Vanessa Menchaca - May 12|
|Teresa Pape - May 14||Jim Zale - May 15|
|Aubrey Skold - May 16||Diana James - May 16|
|Mia Vaci - May 16||Keyalah Sellers - May 18|
|Portia Mitchell - May 18||Clarissa Fields - May 22|
|Ivonne Guzman - May 25||Nicole Melody - May 25|
|LaShundra Ford - May 26||Maya Hansoti - May 29|
|Tulea Gonnigan - May 30||Lauren Spakausky - May 31|
Computer Password Requirements
Here are the guidelines for choosing a password for your network account:
- Passwords may not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
1) English uppercase characters (A through Z)
2) English lowercase characters (a through z)
3) Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
4) Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Passwords expire after 90 days and must be changed.