Welcome to the Employee Portal!
Welcome to the Helping Hand Employee Portal! Here you will find links to commonly accessed websites, employee birthdays, anniversaries and agency news. We have plans to add additional functionality in the near future.
Transforming lives of all connected to Helping Hand Center through genuine care and education.
The vision of Helping Hand Center is that people with disabilities and their families will select Helping Hand for rehabilitative services because of its ability to provide high quality, flexible and appropriate services that achieve desired outcomes.
Perspectives EAP Orientation Video
Employees can now access an online orientation video with details about what is offered through the EAP. To access the orientation video, click here and enter "HHR500" for the user name and "perspectives" for the password.
|Melissa MacKay - October 1||Christina Oppenhauser - October 2|
|Rashonda Lewis - October 3||Erika Wade - October 4|
|Fanny Paucar - October 5||Octavia Powell - October 5|
|Miriam Salazar - October 8||Nicole Branch - October 8|
|Terry Sanders - October 9||Jessica Venezio - October 10|
|Frederick Swanigan - October 14||Alex Mercado - October 22|
|Rachel Hart - October 23||Dominique Mahon - October 24|
|Khadija Scott - October 25||Sara LaPage - October 25|
Computer Password Requirements
Here are the guidelines for choosing a password for your network account:
- Passwords may not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
1) English uppercase characters (A through Z)
2) English lowercase characters (a through z)
3) Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
4) Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Passwords expire after 90 days and must be changed.