Welcome to the Employee Portal!
Welcome to the Helping Hand Employee Portal! Here you will find links to commonly accessed websites, employee birthdays, anniversaries and agency news. We have plans to add additional functionality in the near future.
Transforming lives of all connected to Helping Hand Center through genuine care and education.
The vision of Helping Hand Center is that people with disabilities and their families will select Helping Hand for rehabilitative services because of its ability to provide high quality, flexible and appropriate services that achieve desired outcomes.
Perspectives EAP Orientation Video
Employees can now access an online orientation video with details about what is offered through the EAP. To access the orientation video, click here and enter "HHR500" for the user name and "perspectives" for the password.
|Michelle Zuklic - January 3||Jared Ortega - January 4|
|Alva Williams - January 7||Lauren Ambrose - January 7|
|Yolanda Gardner - January 16||Haley Markham - January 17|
|Brenda Krause - January 18||Cordaro Brown - January 20|
|Dana Truesdale - January 22||Gerard Smoot - January 24|
|Rose O'Neal - January 24||Ken Gaul - January 26|
|Tonja Glover - January 26||Rebecca Kunce - January 29|
|Lakiysha Johnson - January 31|
Computer Password Requirements
Here are the guidelines for choosing a password for your network account:
- Passwords may not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
1) English uppercase characters (A through Z)
2) English lowercase characters (a through z)
3) Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
4) Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Passwords expire after 90 days and must be changed.