Like many of you, we’re learning more about the COVID-19 pandemic each day. It seems we’ll be social distancing for a bit longer and we’re bracing for a bigger impact on our agency’s operations.
COVID-19 is already having an impact on our revenue while our expenses increase. If you’re able to help at this time, here’s how your donation could fund our most urgent needs:
- $13 Provides a one month supply of Clorox wipes for one residential home
- $25 Provides a one month supply of Lysol spray to one residential home
- $39 Provides paper towels for one month to four residential homes
- $61 Provides four teachers a one month subscription to e-learning software
- $73 Provides 10 adult coloring books to our residential clients
- $100 Provides a one month supply of non-latex gloves to two residential homes
- $150 Provides therapists with a subscription to conduct virtual therapy with children
While the crisis means doing things differently now, HHC is still providing 24/7 genuine care and education to 76 vulnerable individuals in our community homes.
Thank you for standing with us through this difficult time!