As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, we holistically understand its impact on our clients, staff and community. This crisis impacts our agency as our revenues decrease and expenses increase. We are bracing for an even bigger impact on our agency as social distancing extends.
If you’re able to help at this time, here’s how your donation could fund our most urgent needs:
- $13 One month supply of Clorox wipes for one residential home
- $25 One month supply of Lysol spray for one residential home
- $39 One month supply of paper towels to four residential homes
- $61 One month subscription to e-learning software for four teachers
- $84 Three boxes of protective non-latex gloves for one residential home
- $150 One subscription for a therapist to conduct virtual therapy with a child
While the crisis means doing things differently now, HHC is still providing 24/7 genuine care and education to 76 vulnerable individuals in our community homes.
Thank you for standing with us through this difficult time!