Welcome to the Employee Portal!
Welcome to the Helping Hand Employee Portal! Here you will find links to commonly accessed websites, employee birthdays, anniversaries and agency news. We have plans to add additional functionality in the near future.
If you have suggestions to make this website better or have an item that you would like to have displayed on the news crawl, please email Brian Blankenship.
The mission of Helping Hand Center is to assist persons with disabilities to achieve their highest level of independence through quality programs and services.
The vision of Helping Hand Center is that people with disabilities and their families will select Helping Hand for rehabilitative services because of its ability to provide high quality, flexible and appropriate services that achieve desired outcomes.
Perspectives EAP Orientation Video
Employees can now access an online orientation video with details about what is offered through the EAP. To access the orientation video, click here and enter "HHR500" for the user name and "perspectives" for the password.
|Karla Rodriguez - April 1||Kenya Gaitor - April 13|
|Julisa Beam - April 15||Sally Wilson-Gamble - April 15|
|Kimberly Peyton-Reyes - April 16||Donna Olund - April 18|
|Elizabeth Young - April 19||Shimeshia Green - April 22|
|Will Hautamaki - April 22||Starrlisa Page - April 26|
|Rosemarie Burns - April 27|
Computer Password Requirements
Here are the guidelines for choosing a password for your network account:
- Passwords may not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
1) English uppercase characters (A through Z)
2) English lowercase characters (a through z)
3) Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
4) Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Passwords expire after 90 days and must be changed.